Do you know how to design analog and RF circuits? Let‘s get pioneering ideas off the ground that turn visions into products! Join our team in Erfurt for:
ASIC development: Design of analog circuits (d/f/m)
(Reference number IMMS_1022_ME01)
What to do:
- Help the microelectronics team turn bioanalytics into pocket size or turn RFID for more than just opening doors.
- To achieve this, research innovative solutions with us for analog and RF circuits.
- Work with us on new integrated sensor and ultra-low-power concepts. Only this way we can develop ever more sophisticated chips in the future.
- Quality has to be perfect for this. Hence, you design analog testbenches and do design reviews.
- And – we support up to 40 students per year during their university education and when they start their careers. You will also quickly take over the professional mentoring of junior staff.
What to bring with you:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Systems Engineering, or similar (PhD/Master/Diploma/Bachelor)
- Vision and overview for the hierarchical design of complex systems
- Ability to cooperate and work in a team, self-reliance, self-driven, systematic way of working
- Good language skills in German and English
Good to have:
- Professional experience in analog integrated circuit design
- Knowledge of opto-electronics, ADCs, DAC, SC circuits
- Experience with the Cadence IC 6.1 design environment
What we can offer you:
- Apply your engineering skills in interdisciplinary R&D projects at the interface between university and industry
- Work in a flexible and creative team and on innovative and challenging topics
- Technical qualification, e.g. with the latest IC design software, and personal qualification in teamwork, communication and leadership
- Work in state-of-the-art equipped laboratories
- Full-time or part-time work, initially limited to 2 years
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We thank you for your interest in working with us. You can get to know us in advance by contacting Eric: eric.schaefer(at)imms.de, +49.361.66325.35. You can also directly send your application to mario.goerlach(at)imms.de (subject IMMS_1022_ME01) by 31 January 2023 (please remember to state when you can join us at the earliest).
For the tasks described in the job offer and with the existing working conditions, an application is possible irrespective of gender and/or any physical disabilities. We foster professional equality of women and men. We invite women in particular to apply. As women are underrepresented in the subject area, they will be given priority in the case of equal suitability, ability and professional performance.
And this is us:
We strengthen enterprises with application-oriented research and development in microelectronics, systems engineering and mechatronics and transfer the results of basic research into applications and products. We support companies in launching internationally successful innovations for health, the environment and industry and provide solutions from the feasibility study to series production.
Betriebswirt (VWA) Mario Görlach
Head of Administration
mario.goerlach(at)imms.de+49 (0) 3677 874 93 05
Mario Görlach takes care of all career-related questions, i.e. the application process for announced positions and speculative applications as well as contracts for internships, BSc/MSc topics and Hiwi jobs.
Eric Schäfer, M. Sc.
Head of Microelectronics / Branch Office Erfurt
eric.schaefer(at)imms.de+49 (0) 361 663 25 35
Eric Schäfer and his team research Integrated sensor systems, especially CMOS-based biosensors, ULP sensor systems and AI-based design and test automation. The results are being incorporated into research on the lead applications Sensor systems for in-vitro diagnostics and RFID sensor technology. It will assist you with services for the development of Integrated circuits and with IC design methods.